Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

What is the preferred way to discover all the devices on my network. By IP or IP range or protocol. I have tried a combination of all and I am not discovering a lot of know devices. I have an old collector that died a 2.7 and I am working with the 2....

I just received the following, but the link said its already expired.    Was this an error?   Dear DAVID DOLGIN,Thank you for your request to become a Delegated Administrator. Please click the following link to confirm your email and proceed with reg...

didolgi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, When trying to register for SNTC after selecting the organization I receive the "Oops! Something went wrong...". I added the contract and serial number and selected the appropriate location within the 'Become a Delegated Administrator' step. A...

HiHave recently configured CSPC ver 2.8.1.8Used the default settings for all and using SNMP. Upload to SNTC was successfull but notice the following 1) on CSPC collector and on SNTC web, the stack switches members are not shown on both. There is only...

Does Cisco offer the possibility to access the SmartNet Contract via interfaces, e.g. Rest-API?The background is that the customer wants to perform an "automatic" inventory comparison between hardware in his system, and covered items at Cisco...For t...

memende by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes