Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I activated dhcp snooping on CBS 350 switch but nothing happened .I choose gi24 port as trusted port but nothing happened the switch still accept dhcp on the other ports.I want the optimum solution and the right syntax which activate dhcp snooping on...

ahmedaqsa by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have the following requirement,The Vmware colleagues specify a different Vlan for each host in a Nic. The Nic's of the Esxi hosts are connected to the Buisness Switches CBS350-24XS (Unit 1 + Unit 2, Stack).The Esxi hosts must be able to reach...

markusz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with CBS350-24FP-4X, every time when I connect to the switch one of our panels PXM40.E it shows that there is overload over poe port. It shows as a counter of overloads and also in poe settings as a failure, but there is no informati...

aleand by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes