Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello Folks, I have a question about SG500 switches. We have been using Catalyst 3750 and have stack connections with below fibre cables. For example .. NAME: "GigabitEthernet1/0/11", DESCR: "10/100/1000BaseTX SFP"PID: GLC-T               , VID:   ...

pokemon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, So I have a customer with limited funds. He bought 1 sg200 26p Switch and has some unmanaged switches he wants to keep using. I need to seperate some division, guest network and phones. So on the router i created some vlans with a dhcp server ...

brazal123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. Today I tried to config a HSRP group on a Vlan A and VRRP on a Vlan B, in that order. But, When enter vrrp 30 ip x.x.x.x, it showed me an error telling me that I'm wrong about FHRP group number. This was on a Cisco3560. To solve this and be able...

Hi, How to enter in psbl mode is ESC send dosn't work? The psbl cursor appears, but I can not enter the sending ESC. In this case, it does not appear in the text .... Press ESC. Thank you! Tony "PSPBoot1.4 rev: 1.4.0.6(c) Copyright 2002-2008 Tex...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors