Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an issue with the poe delivered by sg300-28MP switches.They are supposed to be poe+ capable switchesSG300-28MP-K9●  26 10/100/1000 ports (24 PoE+ ports with 375W power budget)●  2 combo mini-GBIC ports When using a cisco sg300-28MP with a...

sir i bought 4 cisco sf 300 24pp switches, in all switch i connected ip cameras each 22 average , all ip camera i connected to 100mbps port then took connection in 1000mbps port to connect to nvr and all camera video getting very slow it take too muc...

Hi, I just replaced a dumb switch on my network with a Cisco SG300-28 switch.  I got the switch configured pretty standard with IGMP snooping turned on.  Port 1 of the switch is connected to my router.  The Zyxel NSA325 NAS is connected to the router...

rliu00088 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to everyone.I am looking at the mac address table of a SF220-24P switch we have at the office.It's a POE FE switch we use chiefly for our Polycom phones, with the auto voice vlan feature enabled and in use.To give a little more detail, the port...

In the IPv4 Static Routing Table below, The switch is assigning a VLAN (and associated subnet) to a subnet/route that has zero access to my management network. How do I change the Default Route to VLAN1 and the subnet associated with VLAN1? This is a...

Dear All,I have 2 switches which are SF300-24.Switch 1 is connected to Internet Router for all clients on swith1 and switch 2.The clients on switch 1 & switch 2 don’t communicate each other.Port1~Port24 on switch 1 & switch 2 are isolated ports.Gigap...

Hi  I  tried to use VGRP between two SG500-52. but VLAN is not automaticly created on the second switch Could you help me please  The diagram of the network:Stack-SG500 gi1/1/50 <-----------------------> gi1/49 SG500VLAN 1VLAN 115 Configuration  Stac...

infologic by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SG300-10 IP-Helper

Hello everyone,I'm trying to configure ip-helper on my SG300-10 but can't figure out how to do it. I've been using these steps to configure mine but i run into a stop at "Device(config-if)# ip helper-address 172.16.1.2" Here i don't have the command ...

nhj000001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes