Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about Voice VLAN on Small Business switches with Cisco subject matter expert Aleksandra Dargiel.In particular, Aleksandra will cover...

This is on a Cisco 300 series small business switch, OS version 1.4.0.1 myswitch#sh run interface vlan 1interface vlan 1 ip address 10.62.10.1 255.255.255.0 no ip address dhcp!myswitch#conf tmyswitch(config)#interface vlan 1myswitch(config-if)#ip add...

I have a Cisco SG500-52P switch (2 actually, stacked in Layer 3 mode). I have setup Voice VLAN ID2 for our Mitel phone system. I have all ports untagged on VLAN1 and Tagged on VLAN2.  Our IP Scheme on VLAN1 is 10.0.0.x and on VLAN2 is 172.16.16.x. I ...

mjaworske by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a stack of 9 access switches connecting to distribution switch but now I need to take one out of the stack and connect it directly to distribution switch. Should I be aware of any config change in that access switch beside just unplug t...

Duc Vu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, I had some trouble yesterday with creating some port-channels and was wondering if anybody has seen this before. I created a port-channel from my 6509 to a 4506 and tried to add two interfaces in an active mode. A couple things happened:    1. Re...

jclj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company is replacing old Cisco phones with Zultys phones. The phones are connected to a CE500 switch. The switch has a data and phone vlan set up with the smart port set to "PC+IP phone". Inter-VLAN routing is set on a Cisco router, and DHCP is co...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors