Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I need some help on vlan configuration.Below is my configuration so far.GE1     General     1UP, 100T, 101TGE26   General     1UP, 100U, 101UBut I could not get port GE1 on vlan 100 to ping to anything on GE26.It only works when i change it to 100...

kopiboi55 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am facing an issue while installing the the SGE2010P switch with UC560. There are two switches in the site one SF300 and SGE2010P. The SF300 is working fine. But the SGE2010P switch is making issue. I connected the UC560 to the SF300 directly and c...

I am trying to get an SF500 in to CCA for configuration. I can find the device in CCA, and it prompts for a username and password, but it doesn't accept the u/p combo. I confirmed that the combo works when telnetting to it.I have telnet, ssh, HTTP an...

J W by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai,i got my client got the problem regarding to the dhcp ip problem. It occurs once in a month every month. then back to normal.then got problem cannot get dhcp.the switch is cisco small business . Can i get idea what the problem from you all ?...th...

Resolved! sf 300

Dear's friend        I have struck in my some network configuration.  I have two sf300 switches and cisco 827 router.  Actually sf300 does not support dhcp server.  I took cisco 827 as dhcp server and i create 4 dhcp pools in it.How i can configure i...

Resolved! SF300 Switch

Dear All,          Anybody can support me to configure SF300 48port switch as DHCP Server or not.My Configuration as belowI have 8 vlan configure in SF300  (SVI with ip address)isit possible to configure dhcp server and how i can apply access-list to...

Ok so I have configured my SGE2010P 48 port switch and have everything working except the 1 phone that is plugged into it. I have 3 of these in which are already setup and working properly to include phones, they were configured before I started work...