Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, I am using cisco sg350 switches in my network recently i am facing data issue between 2 switches which are connected through PTP wireless link. When i issue "show interfaces configuration gig15" it says port is connected with speed 100 and dup...

image 1.jpeg image 2.jpeg image 3.jpeg
khurram49 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to setup a lab and my configuration is below.  My issue is, I am unable to ping from 10.10.50.x to Internet and as well as 10.10.1.x.  I am new to cisco switches and from VLAN1 (default one) , I am able to access internet without any ...

VLAN501.png VLAN502.png VLAN503.png VLAN504.png

Hello, I am looking for some guidance in setting up a Cisco SG350 10P that I recently purchased. I am looking to connect my wired and wireless network to this switch and then uplink to my Comcast Xfinity router for internet access. I was able to conn...

Happy New Year to everyone.I have a serious problem, which started to happen on 01/01/2022.I have 5 sg500-52 switches stacked, every day at around 11pm and 1am, units 2, 4 and 5 lose connection to Master, where unit 2 becomes master of 4 and 5. By th...

MaxPresi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RADIUS authentication SF300-24P We have just purchased 20x SF300-24P switches to be installed at our remote offices and we are unable to get RADIUS authentication to work. We already use RADIUS on all our primary network CISCO switches (e.g. 4506s¸ 3...

mplewis by Level 1
  • 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, I want to configure some ACLs to filter traffic between VLANs.Especially I want to allow traffic from one VLAN to others, but not the other way around.Example: VLAN 10 (192.168.10.0) can access to VLAN 1 (192.168.1.0), to VLAN 30 (19...

vdmcorp by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello and good day,it's my first post and I'm not a native speaker, so sorry for any grammar-errors  I'm now working on my new job and this is the first time I'm operating with cisco switch stacks instead of single switches like the year before. I'm ...