Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I get something new C9300L switch, we need downgrade switch firmware 16.12.02 to 16.09.04, base on guide config downgrade firmware but switch can't be loading ios.  Switch#request platform software package install switch all file flash:?flash:.instal...

Our primary Solar Winds engineer is trying to configure Solar Winds to monitor the status of a SPAN port on a switch. The port, of course, is in up/down (mirroring) state. Because of this Solar Winds sees the port as down. Since this traffic is desti...

ChuckMcF by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I was trying to configure some etherchannels on a C9606 chassis and was able to configure 16 of them. All 16 were given numbers between 1-116 (ex., port-channel 116). When I tried to configure a port-channel and assign it a number over 126, t...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying identify a port that has a particular IP attached to it. I am using 5 x Cisco c3750X in a stack. The device responds to Ping, but I am unable to identify it via HTTP, Telnet etc... A sh arp command returns... Internet 10.1.1.241   0   ...

mutley-ab by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I just received a new Cisco WS-C2960L-SM-16PS switch with version 15.2 (7) E0a.I connected to the switch via the console cable, I entered the connection identifiers to enable, then I entered the command "conf t" and an error message appeared: S...

Ipefixe by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I seem to be having issues creating a LACP connection between a 3750x and 4500x switch. I've set a lot of these up on 3750x switches but on the 4500x there is no dot1q option. Here is my 3750x configinterface Port-channel36description To_Storage_Swit...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, After reading this -> https://community.cisco.com/t5/small-business-switches/upgrading-bootloader-on-catalyst-switches/m-p/3672626#M20119 it is still unclear how to downgrade the bootloader of one of my switches. is there a way to downgrade ...

MagicMike by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI got doubts in selecting the right fiber cable for the SFP's. I do have QSFP-40Gb-SR-BD SFP's to uplink my core switches what is the Fiber cable model I need to select from the CCW ?Also on the SFP-10/25G-CSR-S SFP which  Fiber cable I should sele...

Stanly by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes