Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,         According to syslog, one port of one of our switches keeps flapping. Goes up and down. The end device of the port is a sharp printer. I tried to change cable and hard code speed to match printer setting. Do you have similar issue an...

Dear Sir I have an Cisco SG300 10pp  .Problem occurs while i am connect with console cableProblem:-%HAL_config_poe-A-Detected: POE ERROR(i2c_read_mem failed addr 0x12e6 dev_num 0 val 0x0) was detected Switch is power ON But it provide error while i c...

Kunal.b by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I didn't really know where to put this.  I have 3 new 2960x's in a stack.  Switch 2 keeps losing power after a few hours.  Currently there is nothing but the flex cables and power cables plugged into the switches as I am going to replace our current ...

trilerian by Spotlight
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, We have C3850 switches, and upgrade ios from 16.6.1 to Fuji 16.9.4We cannot set device tracking policy on 16.9.4. Do you know to anyone whats the problem ? Because we don't want to see ip device tracking on uplink port..We were using ...

Nusret by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, We have ESXi virtual machine environment where we have the core switch is on Cisco nexus 7000 and server subnets below. On Core server - 172.16.101.x. - Apps Type Xserver - 172.16.102.x - Databaseserver - 172.16.103.x - Apps Type Y My ...

TCCS TCS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes