Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all, we currently work on getting some new uplinks to our building. As part of our existing network, we have a customer link with 1 gig fiber using MPLS that is just patched through to our customers endpoint. Due to the new uplinks, this connect...

Dear all,I have in my lab a 24 port Switch, model Catalyst 2950T-24 (WS-C2950T-24). I am connected using a console cable to this switch, and I am using the Terminal program on my computer to control my switch.My computer is connected using a sky-blue...

vtmtwwfci by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys. This is just an information about an undocumented bug in Gibraltar 16.12.2. I installed this IOS although not recommended on mu Catalyst 9300-24P and 9300-48P, having each 2x 715W PSUs. Everything was stable, operations perfect. Then we star...

Worko by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, Currently, we are using the following code for Cisco 3560 and it has medium vulnerability. The vulnerability number is TNS-129778. What would be code to re-mediate this vulnerability? Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image------ ----- ----- --...

maicy-lee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am trying to get a macsec 256 link between a 9300-24T-A(ios xe 16.6.6) and  WS-3850-24S-S (ios xe 16.5.3) according to ciscos cfn both platforms and software versions should support this and i see the 9300 and 3850 supports this in the configura...

Hello all, we're running into an issue where a known good fiber path is getting disabled due to udld when we try to move ports around. We know it's good as there is a functional trunk using the underground fiber path between the two sites. We're just...

chasem_94 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FA1/5-1/6 should be GI1/1-1/2Any reason why the unit is indicating all ports as FAX/X when in fact it should be indicating two GI ports?. Is there a way to solve this hardware configuration? FA1/5 and FA1/6 should be Gi1/1 and GI1/2.. Thank You.

Cisco_Interface.PNG