Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

According to this link, the max age, hello time, and forward delay values are sent in all BPDUs. Does the root switch determine the values of all these timers, and the switches below it also set the same values when BPDUs are sent down the spanning t...

I'm trying to figure out if "budgeted" power will limit the number of devices I can power up with my SG350X-48P switch.When I "show power inline"The consumed power is showing whats been cumulatively budgeted by each device connected on the switch.For...

1 Cisco 2515 Router (w/ AUI ports)3 Cisco 2504 Router (w/ hub)2 Cisco 2821 Router (w/ 2 ETH LAN interfaces)2 Cisco 2900 Switch2 Cisco 500 Switch For a University Project, I have these devices I need to add to Packet Tracer and configure a network acc...

Howdy! I am trying to do some housekeeping on a N3K by deleting a username that has the network role of network-operator. My current account has role priv-15.  However, when I try to "no username #" the switch responds with:"% Permission denied for t...

josiahlil by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have multiple IOT PD devices connect to C9300, but they are detected as PoE class 3 device and C9300 allocate 15.4W of each port for each device.  We can only power up about 32 devices without redundant power supply.The IOT device actually consume...

Resolved! ISR 4331 interface

Dears, As per the link below ISR 4331 supports GLC-SX-MMD i have inserted in gig0/0/2 and the media type seen on the interface is unknown the same sfp works fine in gig0/0/0 interface. i have checked the same SFP on another new router and status is s...

Buenos días,Ocurre que tengo unos dispositivos alimentados por POE conectados a un Switche 2960x y de repente 8 puertos fallaron. Observo que los puertos  estan seguidos, quisiera entender a que se debe esto. Adicional comparto los logs que generaron...

Cisco Catalyst 9200L-48P-4X Switch rebooted automaticallyLast reload reason: unknown reload cause - reason ptr 0xF, PC 0x0,address 0x0cisco IOS Software [Fuji], Catalyst L3 Switch Software (CAT9K_LITE_IOSXE), Version 16.9.3 ROM: IOS-XE ROMMONBOOTLDR:...

Hello all,Need a little help here.I have a switchport interface in a port-channel group.  Currently the physcial switchport is not taking any errors, no CRCs, input errors or link status changes.  When I look at the results from a "show interface et1...