Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi GentI was unsuccessfully searching for confirmation the 10/100TX is supported on GLC-T(E) on the C9500-16X-A in the regular SFP slot of the chassis. Could anyone help me with clarification? I know it's not supported on the QSA. 10x in advance 

All:I have a rather basic question about the C4KX-NM-8SFP Network Expansion module for the Catalyst 4500-X series.  I currently have 2 x 4500-X VSS pair, 16 Port switches.  Apparently my customer is in need of additional access ports, without incurri...

plee55 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I need to upgrade the following devices from the following to the future version. 3850, 3650 (with converged access i.e CA)Running version: Version 03.06.06EUpgrade to: Version 16.3.X (this is the latest release that supports CA), so I can’t u...

Currently we have a 7K with OS n7000-s2-dk9.6.2.16.bin  and I am trying to configure SNMP v3 on the switch.  Unfortunately I am not able to find any set of configuration online.  does any one have a link to it.   I was able to create it on the 5K swi...

svadmin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allNeed some help around the port-security on  Topology:Wireless client > AP (flexconnect) > 9300 switch port > Core switch My goal here is to enable port-security on the AP Native vlan.I don't want to enable port-security on rest of the client vl...

Hi, I have configure HSRP to both my router(please refer to attachment for config).  Scenario:15:32:46: %HSRP-5-STATECHANGE: GigabitEthernet0/0/3 Grp 1 state Active -> Speak15:32:56: %HSRP-5-STATECHANGE: GigabitEthernet0/0/3 Grp 1 state Speak -> Stan...

NoobGuy by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In short: Is there a better way to find which port switch port a PC is connected to if you have multiple switches?Longer version:I am currently working in a building that has unconventional network design. There are four floors but all the patch pane...