Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, Please help me to check the attached CPU threshold output which i got from my switch when i used "show processes  CPU  history" command from the SSH.I want to know what could have caused this and what needed to be done to rectify it.I will a...

Femi_jkk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, normally our shop uses two physical core(Core1 and Core2) switches in a HSRP configuration using PAgP between the two switches.  Each of these switches has a redundant layer 3 link to devices further upstream in the network.  If Core A fails, ...

JavaJunkie by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know where the Visio Icons are for the 2960X and XR series switches? The typical download http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/visio-stencil-listing.html location seems to have everything except these devices. Seeing as how hard Cisco is push...

nativevlan by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are going to implement a point to point connection between two devices and I've been told to use /32 addresses at both ends. One is a Cisco 3650 with L3 routing enabled. I'm basically stuck at step one : I'm not able to define a /32 address...

spj2019 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I have network migration project which we will migrate an old legacy network ( traditional L2 design ) where access switches are connected with trunks up to core ( some are connected direct to the core switch :-O )All gateways are configured in ...

IslamOmar by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am looking into deploying Virtual Stackwise on the Catalyst 9400 series switches. I wanted to know based on best practices where should the VSL links be deployed on the Sups or the modules? Is there a Cisco document which documents this? Than...

V120311 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes