Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HeySorry for my bad englishIm amautor to cisco devicesI have a cisco sg300-28mp switch which two sfp have to connect to it  to connect the switch to two other switches by trunk modeI did all config and connect one sfp (no matter which one) to Gi27 or...

mhykari by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Good afternoon I have a new switch which i have already setup as STP client, but i have not attached the interfaces to their appropriate vlans, and i have not done it because if i do the type the command switchport mode access vlan # on the interface...

buenas tardes Comunidad solicito de su apoyo con el siguiente caso; Debo configurar una ruta que enlaza la central telefonica de una sucursal desde mi router principal pasos:Habilitar segmento IP default para Centrales Telefónicas en agenciasConectar...

yesica by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have (2) 2960XR's (Switch B) connected with a stacking module.  They have port channels to (2) other 9500's (Switch A) in L3/L2 and another port channel to another (2) 2960XR's (Switch C) used as a access layer switch.  One of the stacking modules ...

Capture.PNG
CODIT by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm sorry if this has already been addressed, but I couldn't find an answer to my question.   I have a pretty standard setup: a few subinterfaces on a router connected to a trunk port on a switch (G0/24).  All other ports on the switch have an access...

alexkrycek by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having DHCP issues with HP7000 blades trunked to Nexus 5000. The 5000 is L2 up to a Nexus 7000 where it is L3 back down to the same 5000 where the DHCP server is. The blade sends out the DHCP DISCOVER, but I never see the pack...

Resolved! HSRP Inquiry

Hi Guys,  I am currently studying for my ccnp exam. i have a question regarding the attached design. DS1 is the active hsrp for vlan 11 while DS2 is the active hsrp for vlan 12. for load balancing i guess.Link between the two distributions are L3, no...

hsrp.PNG