Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm trying to create a port channel from an EdgeSwitch 24 to a Cisco 9300, but after testing by connecting just one cable I don't get any connectivity between them. The arp table on the 9300 shows the IP address of the edgeswitch but an incomp...

PACC by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently my company has bought 4 new cisco switches. 2 CBS250-48P-4G's and 2 CBS350-48P-4G's. In the past we have just used RJ-45 copper connections to daisy-chain the switches together for interconnectivity but with these new switches we were hoping...

Hi Everyone,i'm currently facing a really strange problem, i'm running a simulation in GNS3 with the following TopologyThe Switch to which everything is connecting (N301SWC01) is the coreswitch, the 2 other Switches that it's connecting to are the ac...

2023-10-17_16h30_10.png
ZoellerG by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SVI VLANs

Hello Expert,I want to enable DHCP for multiple VLANsThis Lab aims to create multiple SVI-enabled, DHCP and add more switches to the core switch, and create HSRP.What is the best practice for creating multiple VLANs It should be on the access layer o...

ankitohc_0-1697493455971.png
ankitohc by Spotlight
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please Help. Trying to apply this ACL to the outside interfaces for inbound traffic. When applied, both outside interfaces (ISP's) pass no traffic.  object-group service SERVICE-PROTOCOL-PORTdescription Ports to Allowgre eq 50gre eq 51tcp eq 500tcp e...

If the server is set to 9000 MTU and the GigabitEthernet port on Cat 6500 is set to default (1500), would the traffic between the two drop completely, or it would it be dropped only for frames sent above 1500 or the traffic would flow normally unaffe...

Hi All,I have found recently that Cisco 1905 router is having a throughput of only 10 Mb. But the router is having 2 Gig ports!.My understanding is that throughput is the data packetforwarding done by a router at a time.What is actually mean by throu...

ajothomas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing IP Address 127.0.0.x is being discovered in our NAC solution generated from C6509-E with SUP2T and the IOS version is 15.5.1SY10.Is there any specific command to display from where this ip address is being generated on the VSS switches?

Hi Guys, Could you please advise if my thinking is correct. I'm preparing for migration and the core will be replaced by firewall. I need to estimate the throughput requirements. I've run show hardware capacity fabric-utilization  and got the result ...

core_throughput.JPG

HI team , working on Private vlan configuration in EVPN-Vxlan Fabric I have leaf1 port24 ---host1, leaf2 port 24---host2 primary vlan id 400 ,, community vlan id 402Leaf1-port24  and leaf2-port24 are put in vlan402 as belowswitchportswitchport mode p...

Hello, we are working to install new C9410 chassis and would like to know if anyone has gone through a SSO event in production? The configuration we are planning is a single link to each sup.I would specifically like to know what happens in this situ...