Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone. i have 6 VLANs and VLAN 15 i used for management  i faced issue with telnet and ssh from switch to switch telnet is working but when i try telnet from Window PC ( vlan 16 and other VLANs ) telnet session open with blank screen,  i opened...

Can anyone advise the best way to upgrade a quad supervisor 9600 chassis?I've used ISSU sucessfully once following cisco documentation, but that was as soon as the chassis was put into production as a test and it worked perfectly, the 2nd time 18 mon...

The following line is in the running config of my C9200: ip dhcp relay override giaddr link-selectionI haven't been able to find a clear explanation for what this command means. I only found it has something to do with BGP which we are not using. Is ...

Hi we just RMA'd a nexus 9k, the old device was converted to smart licensing during a firmware upgrade, the new device we put directly on the new firmware (10.4) so our usual process of conversion doesn't work on this smart license only firmware, wha...

I am trying to recover the admin password using a console cable.   I connect to my SG350-10MP and when I restart, I only get garbage characters across the screen during the boot process.  Is there some special setting needed in Putty to translate?

Hi,I am moving config from old switch to new switches which are runing IOSXE.I tried copy the config below from old switch to new switch but it did not work. Could you help to explain?mls qosmls qos srr-queue output dscp-map queue 1 threshold 3 56mls...

Hi Experts,I want to understand regarding RSTP convergence times. Need some reference form standard/ benchmark to know estimated convergence times. In all posts/websites i was seeing some random values only.. please share any reference to understand....

Good morning,I am a computer scientist, I changed several months ago all the computer equipment of my company. That’s 20 Catalyst C1000 switches.For two days now I see that my heart of the network 3 Switch Catalyst C1000 in H-stack falls at 8H interv...

c-deboni by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,I’m a computer scientist, and I changed all my company’s hardware several months ago. That’s 20 Catalyst C1000 switches.For two days now I see that my heart of the network 3 Switch Catalyst C1000 in H-stack falls at 6H interval.I set up ...

c-deboni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes