Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have NCS, version 7.3.2.I would like to configure an interface BFD tied to LDP. Currently, OSPF is used as the IGP, but I want to inform LDP before OSPF, so I'm looking to configure an interface BFD tied to LDP.However, it seems that I can't. Is...

Ktry by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! We`ve bought a few Catalyst 9200: C9200L-48P-4G and C9200L-24P-4G. And now we need to install 2 of them in cluster deployment.But I`ve got an issue with this task. When I try to connect them, I`ve got an message about the mismatch of the software...

szdorenko by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Being in a new position with an established team, I was following their documentation on upgrading the IOS on a set of 2 C9500 in a stackwise config.  Thankfully this was in a lab environment, I came to their step which matches the Cisco docs (linked...

JamesAmmon8030_0-1717607142375.png

Good afternoon,I have a question that is driving me crazy trying to understand.In a 2960 switch, I have the following configuration:VLAN 100 - IP 10.0.100.1 (mngmt vlan)VLAN 1 - no ip addressDefault gateway - 192.168.1.1 (VLAN1)And it works fine.In a...