Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Why do I get various ping result from an adjacent router (1-48 ms)? is this normal? these 2 router is directly connected with optical cable on Gigabit port with utilization below 30%   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

prananta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Dear Friend    İ need some explain about VACL i sharing simple scenario i am clearly understand that i creat vlan and standart access-list after we are creating vlan-access -map and match ip address access list number ok  action forward  i underst...

Hiko by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running Fuji iosxe 16.9.1 on my two 9407R switches that I want to cable together as a StackWise Virtual (SWV) switch.  In reading the 16.9.1 config guides and release notes i've come to the realization that I really don't want to use dual-SUPs in...

I've been looking for a 10GBaseT SFP+ module and I found forum posts that are a few years old, like 2011-2013 era.  Now that it's 2015, are there any 10GBaseT SFP+ modules that could be put in one of two 10G expansions sleds for 3750x or 3560x, or an...

I have the switch configured for ip routing and can do the show ip routes.. Everything looks normal but when I try to ping across vlans it does not work.. Any ideas and also I have read through a lot of other community issues but still no answers..  ...

Hi Everyone,   I am currently experiencing the below issue.   I have about 300 clients connected to an SSID and only 20 of them have managed to receive IP's. These are not geographically linked to each other (for instance, 2 people could be standing ...

Hi,I am setting up dot1x and mab authentication on cisco 2960s switches (multi-auth). we have avaya ip phones connected to switch ports. Sometimes some of the phones do not find dhcp server on our voice vlan. I can see on the screen of the phones tha...

Resolved! License issue

Hello, I've been having issues with 2 different C3560CX switches rebooting randomly. Neither seem to be a power supply issue. After doing some digging it appears both have no IP Base license. We bought these with the IP Base and not the ipservices li...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For IOS such as Cat 4500 series do you have to do additional configs such "snmp-server host 10.0.98.43 traps version 3 auth cisco udp-port 162" as other than particular snmp trap notifications you want (e.g. snmp-server enable traps cpu threshold)?  ...

Resolved! ACL on IOS Switch

Hi Everyone,   I've a Cisco Switch running IOS 12.4 but it seems impossible to configure an ACL to restrict access to a particular IP outside the network i.e. on the internet.   When I used "deny ip" or "deny tcp" and applied "IN" ACL group on the in...

Hello Every one.   I've had a unique incident handling over the last four days.   Customer has encountered communication problems with wrong band.   ( Windows Server ) vlan 21  Cluster IP 172.17.21.11    | ( BackBone ) VLAN21  ( Nexus 7010 , Catalyst...

nexus.JPG 6509.JPG