Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

pbr

Can any one clarify PBR with out set command how it will cause high cpu,   is it will create ARP packets.

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Here is the diagram Internet  <--> .Cisco ASR  <--> Cisco 3750   2 server connect to Cisco 3750 on port gi1/0/3 and gi1/0/7 get internet thru ASR with portchannel 1.101 These are the config of ASR ! interface Port-channel1.101 encapsulation...

nokoya001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, which tool is the right tool to drawing network topology with layers for every one VLAN in the map.I want to do network map with all network equipment and there I want to add dns name of network device, ip of network device, interfaces, how th...

Hi all, I have vlan group configured in my Cisco switches with two vlans (Tag received by ISE). Each vlan has a dhcp scope configured in AD. The first vlan has his scope fully used (there is no more available IP addresses) but the switch continue to ...

Hi ,Here is my problem: I have a SonicWall firewall - (192.168.2.1 / 21) Below I have a switch layer 3 (192.168.2.37), I'm setting some vlan: Vlan30 ip 192.168.30.1/24. I activate the routing: Ip routing roads: I tried several things: ip route 0.0...

cmoinse by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have many Windows 7 client PCs successfully authenticating via 802.1x. on my 'WS-C2960X-48FPD-L  15.0(2)EX4'. This one particular client has identical port configuration to all the others but fails to authenticate the computer using EAP-TLS....

Hi every one.   i am working on l3 ether-channels  my topology is as under...     as mentioned in above pictures...   when is run command show etherchannel summary all the 3 switches show me RU ( R l3 and u In use) they are now showing me down then ...

etherchannel.png
B@B@r by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are encountering very strange issue in our campus network. For example, the host is connected to Switch A - Port 20, everything is working fine. When we move the host to any other switch/port, the host doesn't get the IP address. We are running La...

Virtual interface in WS-C3850-12S is often freezes. And there are no log messages about it. Traffic is always minimum so I don't see any obvious reasons for it. The network which is concerns to this interface is not avaliable at that moment. I do "sh...

We have a client who recently updated an accounting application, after the update they have perceived slowness in the application, therefore the provider recommended that they apply QoS for this service. I would like to know how this configuration c...

cnogueral by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are working on changing IP Address from 192.168.x.x to a 10.40.x.x and we have give all of the new subnet to AT&T but like to know what changes would we have to make on are Switches and ASA to make this go easy with out bring down the network