Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

First I'll state i also have an open case with Vmware.  I inherited a vPC pair that had a number of vPC set up, but the multiple links to the VxRail host nodes were trunk links.  We lost the secondary so only the trunks to the primary vPC were up.  A...

Resolved! Verify Root Guar

Hello all,I hope all is well.I just had a small question about how to verify that root guard has been enabled on a interface after running the command:Switch#(config-if)#spanning-tree guard root I have tried a few show commands and I have tried looki...

Hi Experts, Hope you are doing fine.Need your expert opinion to solve below issueGetting error from PC that destination host unreachable from PC's self IP itself though we can ping gateway. Also form Switch i can PC.Please find attached snap for more...

surazb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have cisco slm248G with flashing system led, I have I serial cable arriving tomorrow  so I can attempt to re install the ios. My question is, is ther a persific port I should connect to on the switch with the consol cable or any port from 1 to 4...

fixitdaz by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having issues configuring etherchannel. from core 1 (G1/0/1-2) to core 2 (G1/0/1-2) i managed to configure it no problem. But i then tried to configure another 1 from core 2 (G1/0/3-4) to core 3 (G1/0/1-2). Sorry if this is something really ...

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 20.25.21.png
up2014497 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just completed the quiz as part of the Networking Basics Course for Cisco Junior CyberSecurity Analyst pathway but confused at Q3. The question is Which message does an IPv4 host use to reply when it receives a DHCPOFFER message from a DHCP server? Y...

JA80675 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone!I'm not a network engineer but as a subsystem (kernel + filesystem) engineer I know the network concept.Few months ago, I designed a DMZ and configured my 2 node VPC with 6 rack switch.Everything was smoothly working but I started to s...

Ozy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes