Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

i have asr and about 40 k pppoe sessions. that s a cpu process output : show processes cpu | in PPP 173 0 3 0 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% 0 PPP SIP 174 0 2 0 0.00% 0.00% 0.00% 0 PPP Bind 175 961403 896144 1072 0.15% 0.10% 0.08% 0 PPP IP Route 260 0 2 0 0.0...

asch by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have following design, please see attached diagram.I applied access-list in R1 interface facing GGSN. I want to block icmp and ip between GGSN pulbic IP pool and the private IP in the internal network..between R1 & R2.But i got problem when trac...

tckoon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is a good replacement for the WS-C3850-48P-S and in the 24port? Right now my customer is looking for refurbished ones but there are not with Cisco right now. Any suggestions that meet the same specs?

jgore by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, I'm working through the ccna voice lab manual, i have the setup on the router up to the point of getting DHCP setup on the router. I added the commands in the book to setup dhcp on the router but then it moves to testing the connectivity. It says...

On a 4507R+E with dual 8L-E supervisor, I keep getting the error below.  I tried to reload the supervisor but the error still shows.  This is currently on the standby supervisor.   sh platform hardware interface all | b Superport68Superport68(Te4/1) ...

emcclend by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I want the solution for connecting my six sf300 switches in ring. Is there any option available in our configuration GUI. Please give me some ideas and config steps.Thanks for your time .I hope I will get answer from you. :)           ...

Hello,I have to determine if packets are being lost between my IP cisco phones on one site to the call manager on other site through my cisco router.  What do I I do on the router to see if packets are being lost?Thanks.

Hello, Hope someone can point me in the right direction here please.    I currently have a situation where I have a simple class-map and policy-map that uses the NBAR IP Discovery protocol ipv4 along with service-policy out on the WAN interface. Belo...

mrmadgig by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an ASA which has a tunnel configured with one of the clients. now I need to verify what parameters have been defined for that tunnel via CLI or ASDM e.g.   Phase-1 (IKE)Data Encryption AlgorithmAuthentication (Data Integrity) MethodDiffie-...

I have a Cisco router (3825) and switch (3750).  I have an end-user that needs more bandwidth allocated to him for a 2 hour window during the day.  I would like to allocate his port to use 60% of the bandwidth available during those 2 hours in order ...

Hello,   Recently we encountered bug, where our system (Nexus 9372PX-E) crashed after we configured more than 256 port-channels. The bug id is here: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCve20830/   maybe someone know how much port-channel ...

from88 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco ASA 5505 with security plus license. I have been tasked with setting up a sg-300 in layer 3 mode to handle the inter-vlan routing instead of the asa. I'm new to cisco, I cut my teeth on Brocade and foundry and the ASA is a beast on its...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card