Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ,  how can i enable and config BFD on the Cisco 3850 .i had check eigrp plugin but It have not BFD Platform Support .Core_IDC3850#sh eigrp plugins EIGRP feature plugins:::    eigrp-release      :   7.00.00 : Portable EIGRP Release                ...

horance by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone!!   Please see attached network diagram. I have a working IOS configuration to NAT traffic from the Client PC over the VPN tunnel to the FTP server behind Router B, but the same configuration will not work on a new ISR4331 with IOS-XE....

I'm new to the networking world and I'm trying to catch up quickly because we're short staffed here.  Before our networking guy left he ordered 3 2960Xs and an ISR 4451 for a small branch site.  Other branches have 3850s as the core at there sites. T...

T_tow by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Hello, I wanted to know if in today's networks there's still need to swap (RX/TX) pair on Fiber connections? Doesn't all devices support thing like MDIX nowadays ?    have you encountered that situation recently ?   Thank you

from88 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,   On this page it suggests that to use an enterprise license on the 4500-X, you need IP-Base as a pre-requisite (see Table 1 "prerequisites" column).   I have purchased the WS-C4500X-40X-ES bundle which included the enterprise license "C450...

j.a.m.e.s by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I re-ip sub-interface g0/0.1 from let's say 192.168.0.1 to 10.10.10.1. Now device no longer authenticates to TACACs and it did with no issues before. Server IS STILL pingable. Any help? See applicable configs below.   aaa new-modelaaa authentication ...

Hi all,      why is that my cisco 3750g doest not support traffic shapping/GTS or in CLI: traffic-shape group results to %unrecognized command. Am i missing some informations about my ios feature set?   Ios is ipservices 12.(55)SER