Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, i got SNMPv3 configured and would like to remove SNMPv2 community string/config on a 3850.   when issuing show snmp community, i see output:   C3850#sh snmp communityCommunity name: MySNMPCommunity Index: MySNMPCommunity SecurityName: MySNMPstora...

I've upgraded other switches but not in a stack. I'm need some assistance with an upgrade on stack 3850 switches. I see a cat3k_caa-iosd-universalk9.SPA.150-1.EZ5.pkg file  on flash on the switch. I don't see that type of file to download from Cisco....

Hi, i am new to industrial switches, we are putting a  cisco 4010 switch in one of our substations. its a stand alone network for now. but we were having problems with the goose messaging egressing the ports. i did some digging it was related to vlan...

Learner by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is the following config possible and how do i have to configue the two member.interfaces(TenGigabitEthernet0/1/0 and TenGigabitEthernet0/1/1). i would like to bridge a portchannel and a interface, so the ASR ist transparent for the Network. Can i hav...

wagner by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, could someone give enlightenment regarding IOS upgrade for C881-K9. I am looking at the Cisco website and I can see that there are IOS available for download however I am not entirely sure what to download or use from the images that I have found...

NP2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   I have a customer who has seen an this issue;   A UDLD error condition has been detected please investigate. 10/10/2017 17:11 : PM-SW2_STBY-4-ERR_DISABLE  1418862: 10.60.10.60: Oct 10 16:11:33.895: %PM-SW2_STBY-4-ERR_DISABLE: bpduguard...

Good day   I have an small test ESXi 5.5 environment and I am trying to aggregate 4 vmnics to a pair of stacked 3750's. I have the 4 vmnics in my "Virtual Machine Network" which is also my "Management Network" for now.  in my "Networking" properties ...

Hi All,   We are planning to put a Palo Alto firewall in datacenter between the edge router ASR and two Nexus 9Ks. the existing BGP route reflector is 2911. i was wondering do i need to configure Firewall as RR or i can use the existing RR 2911?   Th...

diagram.png
Yangjp715 by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,While attempting to load a new IOS (cat4500-entservicesk9-mz.150-2.SG2) onto a 4948. I put new IOS on the 4948, deleted the old IOS, and reloaded it; ensuring that IOS was to be loaded from flash. That is went I noticed the UNHANDLED EXCEPTION ...

weichenb2 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes