Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears, I want to control the traffic from specific access port for a particular pc to a 5 MB how i can do that ?? , i know 2 ways apart from the below anybody can reply with any other techniques.   stormcontrol broadcast or unicast or multicast level...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have made a typology in packet tracer but somehow cannot manage to get the DHCP to work. Router R1 should be the DHCP server and give ip addresses to the to PCs Could someone please help me out with what am I doing wrong?   PT file: https://...

Cronvell by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What do you seasoned network engineers do? I know, I know. Never daisy chain. Only stack. I need two new switches for a new department they're creating at my work (well, they're combining two existing departments and sticking them in a new location.)...

brettp by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AP-1552H Antennas

Dear Technical Experts,   I need your support regarding the following :   the customer owns 1552h access points and need to buy antennas for them , the problem that our country regulations don't allow any antennas gain exceed 6 dBi to operate in both...

Hello all,    I have a one (stupid) question.   I have default gw in our infrastructure, on FW and before that firewall, there is a SW with VLAN, and I need add IP address to this VLAN due to some changes in our network, Now it will be by this way FW...

Jaro by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have this situation and Im not sure what to do, any recommendation will be very appreciate.   I have 2 vlans:   VLAN 10 has a scope of 192.168.0.0/22 VLAN 8 has a scope of 172.16.28.0/22     The switches in the the building that connect all t...

Tramullo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have been scratching my head trying to get out new pair of c9500s configured.   I have set up stackwise virtual and have successfully connected both switches. Everything looks fine and config is correct.   I then connected a port on each swit...

I have a WS-C3560G-48TS, (S/N FOC1117Z64V) and need to check whether or not the switch has redundant power supplies or not.  Is there a way to do that remotely or do I need to make a trip to the datacenter?  I did find the "show env" command and rece...