Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a router running IOS 12.2, setup with enable & telnet access. However, I'm getting prompted for a level 15 username+password when I try to access it with Cisco Network Assistant, and the credentials I use for telnet access are not working with...

MBee by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i try to ping a server hostabc, hostabc ip address is 10.128.*.*, now when i ping the host, it says reply from 192.168.20.5,destination host not reachable, anyone know the reason?

Mary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a L3 switch used with three vlans. I need to ensure that traffic from each valn including broadcast, multicast should not cross each other. My objective is all three vlans should be 100% isolated. Traffic from one vlan should never enter anoth...

Hi Friends, I hate the fact that I have weak memory and keep forgetting important information as I have read QoS multiple times but since I don't work with it a lot I keep forgetting it :( Anyway, I have a Network Consist of Cisco Layer 2 Industrial ...

Resolved! ASA Failover

Hello,   I am planning on configuring a pair of ASAs with FO(Failover) and wanted to find out if the pair will appear as one device.  Meaning will I be able to manage the two devices by SSH'ng into each one of them or I will only be able to SSH into ...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,   I need assistance please. In fact, i'm planning an upgrade on a Catalyst 4503-E by replacing the existing module WS-X4712-SFP-E with the new one WS-X4724-SFP-E. Is there any action that need to be takken to avoid interruption in the produ...

coolfloo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I would need your help to solve one doubt with the power supplies that appears for one switch WS-C2960XR-24TS-I that one technician has installed but as soon as I get into the switch, I checked if the switch has the 2 PS but I can see only o...

Hello everyone I believe there might be a bug in the Cisco Learning Labs VTP Lab (I went beyond the scope of the lab after finishing), but I wanted to verify my thoughts with everyone before moving on with filing documentation of the issue to assure ...

VTP Diagram NP Switch.PNG
dsdd by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes