Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Two switches are in VSS(6500's), & the standby needs to be undergo maintenance for link issues on its SUP2T connections.Will removing uplinks (worst case remove the sup) cause issues with primary's active operation?it may cause the vsl link to ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, I see this message on switch's log but I'm not able to understand what is it : *%TIMERLIB-4-TIME_SHIFT_DETECTED:Switch 2 R0/0: wcm:  Detected backward time shift. Last: 1495767094.170133. --> Now:1495767094.169993. What does the messag...

Hello, I am facing a problem that has to do with mac flapping between ports in a specific vlan.  Just to inform you I am working on a Data Center environment and the implementation is using VPC and port-channels and all ports are configured in such ...

Hello, can someone please confirm how to create an ACL to allow TFTP in both directions on an ACL from host 10.21.8.1 to any TFTP server in 10.0.0.0/8. I have the following on my outbound ACL: permit udp host 10.21.8.1 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.255 eq tftp Wh...

Just wondering if anyone has come across a high pitch noise that comes and goes on a 2960s switch?  I have a few that are doing this, but they seem to be working fine. Thanks, Dan.