Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two layer 2 -3750 switch stacks end users are connected to with dell wyse window clients. The 3750 stacks have a trunk port channel to Nexus 5k HSRP pair with 14 VLAN's. There is an ASA/IPS in front of Nexus but the VLAN  I need to create ACL ...

Hello,  I currently have  a switch WS-C3750G-24TS which is showing as down in my monitoring tools. I can not ping the IP I have assigned to it. I can connect to a connected switch and try pinging it. I get a failed ping two or three times then I get ...

I have a client unable to perform VLan tagging attached to a Cisco 3750 switch port X. I assigned a VLan to that port: Switch(config)# interface gigabitethernet0/1 Switch(config-if)# switchport mode access Switch(config-if)# switchport access vlan 2...

blanz by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am running a stack of WS-C2960X-48FPD-L  15.0(2a)EX5  switches. I have noticed that on some ports I am getting continual 'output drops'. These interfaces are only workstations with phones so will not be doing heavy traffic. I have confirmed ...

I configured below span session in Nexus 1000v: monitor session 2 source interface e2/1-2 source vlan 3,6-8 tx filter vlan 3-5,7 destination int E2/5 is the above configuration correct?

Mary by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Data center and both advertise 10.50.110.0/24 because each data centre has SVI vlan 110 configured. I want to all route to destination 10.50.110.0/24 to go to DC2 so I decided to add delay 100 in interface vlan 110 at DC1. After adding the c...

Hi Folks,SSH access has ceased to work on one of my remote routers due to human error (my own!) meaning that I cannot access the CLI anymore.  I have RW SNMP communities configured - is there a way to enable transport input telnet via an OID? This wo...

shanemoss by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a question, maybe silly one... is it possible to configure VSS between different switch models - 6500 and 6800 for example if they are equipped with same SUP? I have found a lot of Cisco documents where it stands that VSS is supported o...

Adis Cato by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys! I faced with  problem SFP. SFF8472 is loaded high CPU. For example , I have 6 SFP now and ~28%  CPU utilization. I noticed each SFP loaded CPU + ~4%. When plugged 24 SFP switch cannot loaded at all  cisco-3750X#show processes cpu sortedCPU u...

Hi, On a port configured as an access port, on a switch running rapid-pvst, what information is sent in the BPDU on this port? Is it only STP information related to the one VLAN, or also information for other VLANs? The background is that I have t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card