Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,      I have create frame relay topology, as per my knolwldge frame relay has default physical interface mode is Non-broadcast so  no broadcast will be forwarded on that interface,  when create ospf route on router frame relay physical  interface ...

Hi all, I have to connect my Nexus 1100x cimc to my fex , the cable type will be Ethernet or it can be fiber cable? I also need to connect it to my fabric, this should also be Ethernet or it can be fiber ? thanks. 

I have two new 6807 switches in my R&D lab that will soon replace my existing core switches. I have used the lab time to test how the new switches handle various existing configurations. Now that I am finished testing I would normally do a write eras...

Hello,My question is kind of silly but I feel lost. I am reading the BCMSN self-study book and right now I am at the special-case 802.1Q trunk used between Cisco IP phones and catalysts. There's a statement "if you use the command switchport voice vl...

Resolved! FCoE on 10G copper

Hi Experts, Can someone help to confirm on below query from a customer. They want to know if FCoE can be supported on 10G copper links? if yes does cisco supports it?

HW GRE support for the 4500-x was added in IOS-XE 3.07.The release notes are pretty sparse.  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst4500/release/note/ol-37xe-4500x.html#pgfId-2633388 Does anyone have first hand experience using thi...

Wes Smith by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am trying to set up router with couple vlans but it does not seem to be willing route between them. the goal is to go from 10.0.2.0 network on to WAN interface xxx.xxx.xxx.76,could some one advise what am i doing wrong? Current configura...

ngrjaznov by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes