Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

any difference between bgp neighbor default-originate and bgp default-information originate, are they the same? does bgp neighbor default-originate requires a static route? thanks

Hi Team, I have one question for all of you, are the expert team of Cisco devices. I hope you are aware of Cisco Auto-Upgrade feature.  If I will add a new switch in exists stacking and a new switch will have the old version of IOS image then we enab...

Hi All! I am hoping i've made a rookie mistake in my switch config.... Essentially i have mutliple vlans, if i ssh to my switch i can ping all devices, if im on a vm i can ping all interfaces on my switch (on different vlans to the vm). My issue is w...

Hi All, I have a question about BFD create session. I want to create BFD session between device B and device C. The BFD peer is 10.2.1.1 10.3.1.1, the mode is "associated Mode". I refer "IP Routing BFD Configuration Guide, Cisco IOS Release 15S" Co...

my PE ip is 192.168.0.1, vrf is : TEST my CE is 192.168.0.2 , in my CE, I run sh ip bgp nei 192.168.0.1 advertised-routes it shows the routes but when i go to PE, I type: sh ip bgp nei 192.168.0.2 advertised-routes, it shows no such neighbor and add...

HI, I have a 4331 connected via WAN.  It has the original static route I entered to the providers DG, but when trying to add additional routes it accepts the commands but doesn't post the route.  I had this workign the other day, no problems.  I bac...

We have a working configuration where a Cisco 1921 router NAT overload the inside networks. it uses a standard Accesslist. Now i need to create a vpn tunnel and need to exempt some traffic. I therefore have to use an extended access-list for this. Bu...

Hello.  I am trying to get a Cisco 3750g and a Hirschman rs30 to communicate through fiber.  For some reason I cannot even get link lights.  This means physical connection issue to me.  I am using known working sfp modules and a known working fiber j...

Hello, I have a WS-C3850-48U that I will be stacking with a WS-C3850-24XS.  The 48 port shipped off the shelf and has an older IOS than the 24XS which came from the factory so I was hoping to copy the IOS from the 24xs to the 48 port switch to get th...