Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Analyzing the configuration of a catalyst-4500 for one of my clients (switch that has some problems), I have seen a large use of the "flowcontrol" command in all modes (receive / send, on / off / desideres).I never use it, but here it is used on near...

battanc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  In our network, we have numeros switches and I would like to upgrade the IOS software, I didn't find any ios image for Switches 2950 on CISCO website. Anyone has an idea how to find the new release ? Best regards Siegfried

Hello Which NxOS versions on Nexus 7706 switch support VPC+ ? There are so confusing information about this in relase notes. I could not find a clear answer.  My version is 7.2(1)D1(1) . It looks it does not support in reality. But in Release notes...

Hi All, We have 7 Nexus cores ie Core1 and Core 2 and they have HSRP runing. Say Core 1 add is 172.18.10.1 and Core2 add is 172.18.10.2 and HSRP is 172.18.10.3. We have around 100 VLANs  say VLAN 100 with add 172.18.100.1/24 and VLAN 101 with add 17...

q-le by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

there is problem as  the Configuration under interfaces with this commands ,   switchport port-security maximum 1 switchport port-security violation shutdown switchport port-security mac-address sticky switchport port-security   Here the question ...

Hi All, I have 4 units of cisco 3750-x stacking together. Few days before I perform relocation activity which require the switch need to be turn off. After the activity completed everything working as usual until days after the activity a member fro...

Hey all, new to the cisco world so be easy. Coming from an Enterasys setup where all workstations/servers were in the same vlan (172). I'm running both the enterasys and two Cisco NX9k's (for redundancy/load balancing) with 2960X catalysts switch sta...

joebrug by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to migrate my 3750G switches to a Nexus setup. There are some commands which are no longer recognized in the NX-OS software. The distribute list command and tracking on a static route. router ospf 1 log-adjacency-changes auto-c...