Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I create 3 different vlan on my core cisco router 4560 the the ip of the router is 10.10.50.1 255.255.255.0 and I use the address ip 10.10.50.1 as a gateway for the machines that is connected to the range 10.10.50.2 -10.10.50.253 and they all have in...

linuxleye by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple routers that when I am on the CLI and start typing the last character is not echoed back to me. For exmple when I type in: show run what I see is: show ru_ if I hit enter it gives me the show run.  Doesn't matter if I use Putty or Sec...

Hi guys,  I cant configure EIGRP on this router, is this version supporting EIGRP? Thanks a lot. IGW01#sh verCisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version , RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupp...

yeopaul by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community. I have a smb sge2010 switch that I need to configure QoS on a particular port (gi10).  Specifically, I need to create/configure three QoS Classes w/ different priority levels (e.g.: class1=802.1p=2, class2=802.1p=3, class3=802.1p=5)...

IT SecX by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We run AutoQoS on our 3850 stacks, and on the old 3750's we used to be able to view the cos-dscp mapping table using "show mls qos maps cos-dscp", but there doesn't appear to be an equivalent command on the 3850. The nearest command seems to be "...

Hi, I'm working with a 2960-S and I know the userid/password to access the web gui: here I can enable TELNET (setting telnet password) and consequentely I can telnet to my switch. Now I need to enter in privileged EXEC mode and it asks me for a passw...

Balma1969 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, My customer has a DHCP server on his Cisco core switch C3560X. He is getting some recurrent DHCP conflict on his wired user DHCP pool. I have been asked to identify the cause of these DHCP conflicts. Could you help me investigating ? You will...

alaugros2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes