Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have the above scenario , Left side is another networ . From left side network is giving some services like multicast streaming (10.0.2.0)So what is the best way to acheive to access this service from the provider?Vlan extension is ok?Than...

hello experter, i have problem with my cisco catalyst express 500.. first im try to setup vlan and than create vlan24 submite to uplink. after restart web GUI can't akses and im forgot ip address so i choose to reset button setup, after reset until n...

prabowo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, my 2960 is configured with management address 192.168.100.13 in valn1. I need to access the management address through vlan 900 so I created vlan 900 and after I entered : Interface Vlan900ip address 192.168.100.250 255.255.255.0 but I get:192.16...

Balma1969 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a problem with my "6500 CORE" at the HSRP level Basically, when I send down the vlan interface of DC1 I quit dripping that network ... from either side the answer is the same = "Request timed out." If I disconnect on DC2, I will not h...

Hi, I have the following cisco switch models 4 x Cisco Switch 2950 IOS 12.1 2 x Cisco Switch 2960 IOS 12.2 1 x cisco switch 3750 IOS  12.2 Each switch has a password for Enable, console, VTY Each switch has default vlan1 set to a static IP issued for...

Dear all, I have a functional VSS with VSL well configured and so on. I need to completely review its configuration and startup again remotely via a technician. If I perform a write erase on it, will it destroy it's VSS configuration (VSL ports at m...

When I run the following command on my Core Switch - show spanning tree I see the following output -  Spanning tree enabled protocol rstp When I add the summary command, show spanning tree summary, I see the following - sh spanning-tree summarySwit...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are going to implement BGP on our single router with two different links from the same ISP, one link is 400 mbps from location A and the other is 300 mbps from Location B, we need automatic load balancing and when link on location A goes down traf...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card