Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! N7K Reload - VPC

Hi I am due to upgrade my nexus 7000 switches from 6.1 to 6.2 using non ISSU. So i will be changing the boot variables and reloading each switch at a time. I have an outage window of a few hours to be on the safe side and just checking what happens t...

Hi, Today we have found some issue in switch, we are not be able to found,what is exactly that.? I am sharing snapshot of that error which i have got through Sh Log command. Please suggest on this how do we remove this error. For Clarity I am sharing...

Hi, I'm trying to add a new 2960X to an existing VTP domain, but can't get it to work. I've checked the password and domain name multiple times, and they are correct.  I've set the VTP domain name, vtp password and vtp mode client. Prior to settin...

Hi Everyone, Here is setup -----PC----------SW1-----------Firewall--Doing PAT ---------------------------Cisco Router1  ----------gi0/0/1------Cisco Router1-gi0/0/0 ----------------ISP  --------------------------- Cisco Router 1 is running HSRP on...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a new cisco 4510R+E, I have created vlan and trying to test the vlans by connecting two laptops and ping each other, ping is working fine between both the laptops and from laptop to switch, and when i am trying to ping from swicth to ...

Hello  what to do here Please can you help me regarding this  Massive degradation in local network throughput I just tested to copy a 4GB file from the network share to my local hard disk and it just gave me 1MByte/s where I would expect 100MByte/...

Hello,  i have logs on my Layer 3 switch that shows CPU HOGS from SNMP , what's weird is that is causing the OSPF adjacency to come down. the Switch is a C3750G with IOS 12.2(55) Is this a cisco bug ? What can i do to reduce those errors ? Jul 18 1...