Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a stack config with 2 3750g-12 running as a core connecting one access switch (non-cisco and actually 8, but just testing right now). I have routing turned on and a default route established. Two VLANs created, 1 and 2. Two ports, 1/0/12 and 2...

J Sullivan by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a WS-C3560E-12D which is experiencing intermittent issues (in particular every few months it complains of extreme temperatures on one particular slot (only a few of the slots are in use so difficult to know if they would also be affec...

gdg230001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Started getting alerts last night: %C4K_REDUNDANCY-2-HANDSHAKE_TIMEOUT_ACTIVE: The handshake messaging between active and standby has not yet started. I tried reseating the standby module (Sup V-10GE 10GE) but it would just come up in rommon. The ios...

Hi i need help regarding memory upgrade kit for C6880-X-LE chaises. I found PART ID for this kit ( C6880-X-LE-MEMKIT= ) but i was not able to find info is this kit is for internal memory or flash memory or storage memory ? Thanks in advance . Regard...

rstanojk by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to configure a really simple DSCP marking policy on C6880-X-LE device on a SVI interface.  I have an ACL matching the traffic, class-map using that ACL and policy-map setting the DSCP for that class-map. Service-policy is applied on...

I currently have one branch of my network connected via copper lines, we are in the process of putting fiber to these switches, and I'd like to get the fiber up and tested while the copper is in place. The connection I have now is from a 3750 to a 2...

Dear Members, Recently EoL for GLC-T has been announced and its replacement is GLC-TE. A customer has purchased WS-C2960X-48FPD-L Switch and we have given them the new transceivers GLC-TE. As per the GE Transceiver support compatibility matrix (on th...

Dear Support Team, Please help me to out this confuse. Does 4500-X series support VDC (Virtual Device Context) function?  Our customer want to use 2 Cisco 4500-X for high availability. - Using VSS function to group 2 physical switch to 1 logical sw...

EZ17 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes