Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We're encountering the situation that some hosts try to access a service which is loadbalanced by microsofts NLB and unfortunately they can't reach them. The individual servers behind the loadbalancer are all reachable, but not via the loadbal...

mvknl by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Port flapping

I got this error message in the log: ug 1 09:47:24.222: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface GigabitEthernet4/4, changed state to upAug 1 09:47:24.220: %LINK-SP-3-UPDOWN: Interface GigabitEthernet4/4, changed state to upAug 1 09:47:27.170: %EC-SP-5-CANNOT_BUND...

Hello *,  I was reading the documentation of the Catalyst 4500-X for creating VSS and MEC (multichassis etherchannel).In the VSS specific part, it's written"Cisco Release IOS XE 3.4.0SG does not support Layer 3 MEC"How does this really mean?Can I sti...

Dear Experts, I have a huge issue getting my wireless guest network working. I have seen a lot of suggestions using an extra wlc as an anchor, but at the moment that's not possible. My equipment is as follows: - Cisco ASA 5505- Cisco WS-3850 PoE- Cis...

Casper BR by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, Kindly help me to identify which switch can handle some requirements needed. I really confused which switch can possibly meets this requirements. Must have the ability to handle special collision situations in which the switch detected exc...

IOS

I have a question does anyone know sometimes the difference between ios ED and MD versions

pcfreak49 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team I have an issue with 2960x switch, i can console with cisco usb console but  i can console with serial, i wanted  to transfer ios using xmodem,,what could be the issue with the serial console? will appreciate assistance thanks  Regards Berna...

kipbenard by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes