Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there, I'm trying to configure a QSFP to SFP+ adapter on a port on my new Nexus 9332PQ switch. I see that I need to adjust the port group on one of the speed-group modules, however, I can't find any information about what port ranges constitute th...

Our SOC team investigate and informed that they are getting hit from a host on vlan 0. But in cisco switches there is not vlan 0. Now how can we identify the host from switch end ? Can anyone help on this to identify the host.

Hello, I need to add another switch to our core stack (3750X-24-T-E). I have to update the IOS on the switch. So I downloaded the image file (c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-58.SE2.bin), from cisco, to match the other switches in the stack. I got the devi...

wholmes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have cisco 2960 switch on my table and connected to it via console cable, i also have tftp server running on my laptop (win7) but cannot ping tftp from switch. can somebody assist how can i upgrade the switch without tftp or how can i fi...

Hello Everyone, I have various clients using same internet link. I am restricting bandwidth as per following configuration. policy-map Bandwidth_restrict class client1 police cir 12000000 conform-action transmit exceed-action drop violate-action dr...

In my company we have a LAN network and a WIFI network using Cisco WLC. There are some areas in the company where the wifi signal is weak. What is the best and secure way to extend the WIFI signal there. I was planning to attach a Router to one of th...

Hi Guys, some help needed please? We have a WS-C3850-24S-S populated with Cisco GLC-SX-MM SFP's. One of the fibre runs from the Cisco fibre switch goes to a Planet GTP-805A media converter with a MGB-SX sfp. The media converter has an IP camera conne...

Hello experts,I wish to remove a vlan form a svclc group (65K, IOS) in order to create a new group containing this vlan (for further association of same vlan to different service modules). All docs I have read explain pretty well how to create svclc ...

natamen88 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes