Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to setup a gateway load balancing protocol, I have a question about the physical connection.  My lab is setup as follows. 1 TWC cable modem, 1 Cisco 1841 router and 1 Cisco 2950 switch. The FastEthernet 0/0 is connected to the cable modem, and...

Hi I got an alert message from my monitoring team "Message cieLinkDown" for a device which is cisco nexus switch. I don't know what does it mean. As far as I know it is a cisco type link up/down configuration for SNMP. From monitoring team no interfa...

Hi everybody, I manage a DMVPN hub and Spoke (with EIGRP) network with around 1000 Spoke connected all around Europe.  I need to give a remote access to this network to one of our partners via a site to site VPN. Problem is that this partner is usin...

Hi,   I have connected an HDMI-Over-IP transmitter on LAN1 and the matching receiver on LAN9 on the RV325. It works flawlessly; the video is shown on the remote screen perfectly. My issue is that the entire network is flooded with the multicast packe...

Hi to all, I have two switches Catalyst (one C2960S and one C2960), I have configured the SNMP for monitoring purposes. The C2960 works fine and the other unit doesn't work..... The configuration is the same and the switches are in the same subnet, b...

Hi Cisco Community, I'm not sure which community to post in, but if it's not the correct one, then I will re-post in the correct one. I'll try to best explain what my challenge is. We have the following VLANs for the SG300 switches (layer 3 mode) , a...

MrKen4040 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, everybody!I have been assigned the task of upgrading the IOS version from a 6506-E switch to a more estable version. I am not able to look at the information in the Safe Harbor section or the download section for this switch, so I was wonderin...

Hello. I am trying to set up ip unnumbered on ME-3600X-24FS-M.IOS version currently running is 15.3(3)S1, also tried suggested (15.5(3)S2) Problem occur, when i'm trying to enable arp poll mechanism (ip unnumbered <interface> poll). A windows PC does...

Alpingolt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,   Greetings. I am planning network sizing for IP Surveillance system. Please find below information. S.No Device Details Qty 1 Camera – 3 Mega Pixel 80 2 SG300-28P – Access Switch 11 3 WS-C3850-24T – Core Switch 1 4 NVR 4   All...

Resolved! setup inquiry

Hi, I need to load balance a single IP address in 2x different NIC cards and 2x different switches. I saw one of the discussions here: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12556056/how-use-same-ip-address-real-server-different-port-numbers But ...

TECH-JEFF by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a pair of 4500-X switches with VSS and a separate port channel. The VSS is over 2 1 GB copper link, the other port channel is over 2 10 GB fiber links.   How do I dedicate the VSS link to just VSS traffic and have all the rest of th...

tahscolony by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes