Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have a question, the ip domain name command. Does using this command requires all cisco devices to use the same or what, I have never understood this command usage,  Does this command tells the device if: e.g. ping PC1 the device will a...

I have 2 data centers each with a Nexus 5672UP connected together via an 80Gbps port-channel (2X40).  Each data center has its own Internet connection.  I'm running hsrp between the two 5672's and I've configured hsrp so that the active router for al...

griffijo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I need a command to use in the core router to check if any workstation is sending traffic on port 25 to the mail server I saw one a few years ago to find a specific port for another virus something like - show ip flow | include port 25 ingres...

phil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I need some help if anyone knows about how can i create a ospf adjacency or establish routing information. I'm able to ping the fortinet from My Nexus Core switch but not able to form or establish routing information. I have a static route ...

Resolved! License Question

When I run the sh license command it returns a value "% License not supported on this device".  Does anyone know why? I'm attaching the results from the sh ver and sh run commands. This relates to a WS-C3750G-48TS.

We have 2 buildings 2103 and 2080. We have a fiber connection between them. the catalyst 3560 X Series at 2103 does all the routing. The Catalyst 3560 at 2080 is in Layer 2 mode. 2103 currently has internet from our ISP. We currently have 12 vlans be...

dbrill001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good afternoon i need you help I have 2 switch 6509-E running vss I need to update the ios version of the sxi4 to sxi14,,,,,, the problem is I have no redundancy with the remote host that manages the vss. ie the host is connected to the switch 1 ...

Hi guys,  I'm trying to apply Cisco recommendation for 20:1 and 4:1 oversubscription rate but I need your help understanding it first. Does it mean 20GB for 1GB uplink?  Here's our senario 2 3850 stacks for distribution/core or collapsed core and 3...

NETAD by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes