Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi GuysWe are looking at switching on dhcp snooping on our edge switches.My question is, does dhcp snooping need to be enabled on every switch, or can it work on individual isolated switches?For example, we have server switches where the dhcp server ...

looking for 800 Series Router Config help.(This gives me 512 host which is what i want0ip dhcp pool insideimport allnetwork 192.168.34.0 255.255.254.0dns-server 10.5.90.1 8.8.8.8domain-name gleamnsdefault-router 192.168.35.1The following access list ...

scsawyer by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I'm a university student and I'm trying to get a head start on Cisco so I'm not too big on it yet. When I try to ping PC0 and PC1 they work just fine, however when I try to ping PC2 or PC3 with PC0 or PC1, I get the destination host unreach...

I have spare power supplies PWR-C6-1KWAC, looking online it says they are for the Cat 9200. But when I power down the switch and swap out with the current power supply on restart it errors out as "not compatible" are PWR-C6-1KWAC only for certain mo...

Hello everyone,I just deleted the entire contents of the flash: on a Catalyst 1000 out of stupidity. A system message popped up during autocomplete and instead of tabulator I pressed enter after "delete /f /r flash:"Of course, the system no longer bo...

aerrpunkt by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a little problem, i have 4 ports in an port-channel between 3560X & 6504-E switches , after a 3560X reloads one of the ports takes the speed and duplex auto auto the other 3 ports came in full 1000, the 4 ports are configurated with spee...