Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

have a Cat3850 running Ver 03.03.03SE IP Services. configured BGP to per with one of the Internet providers and the pering is working as expected except that we want to send out two sets of routes with the second set having a higher AS path.  I have ...

Hi Team, I have three 3750 switches one is of 48 port and other two are 24 port. These three switches are connected in stack. Master switch is : switch A with 24 port. We have up link connected to master switch.  Client physical connectivity is fro...

Hello, I did some search to find how switches do load balance on bundled ether-channel links. I found below link which is says for example SUP720 on 6509 has 3 bits hash size which results to 8 different bucket and this is the reason that load balan...

Resolved! CSCun41022

Hi all, I am facing error messages below %SFF8472-3-THRESHOLD_VIOLATION: Gi0/3: Voltage low alarm; Operating value: 0.26 V, Threshold value: 3.00 V. in one of our ME-3800X-24FS-M with IOS image 15.3(3)S2 and the transceiver is GLC-SX-MMD. I replace...

I've got a client business who has asked me to help them with their wireless needs. They currently use random wireless access points that don't seem to work well and they don't have a true guest network that is separate. My thought is get some used C...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a Cisco switch 3750 with this configuration: on Fast ethernet 0 I have configured this network:  interface FastEthernet0 ip address 10.41.105.198 255.255.255.192 this interface is connected to a remote site (remote site address is 10...

Hello, I have the following problem and I'm wondering if an ACL would be the best solution. We use 802.1X along with radius to an ACS box pointed to AD for authentication. In ports that have printers hanging off them we don't use 802.1X but rather st...

dcanady55 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to configure cisco 4500 switch as the DHCP server for a VLAN and have it assign one IP address per port. I followed the steps in the article below, but  the client is assigned with a different IP address than the one is configured for that...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card