Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having problems connecting with terminal emulation to my cisco SG500-52 switch. I have reset the switch to factory settings, reconnected serial cable, and restarted emulation session. I am not even receiving a prompt to log in, the switch boots ...

Hi Folks I have an access L2 switch to which I have connected an ESX NICs with 4 access ports. I see its MACs on the ports and the ARP entry on the L3 switch. Why can I only ping the server from L3 switch but not from the L2?

I am trying to configure MACSEC on a 3560x running c3560e-universalk9-mz.122-58.se2 and need some assistance with the commands.  I have reference manuals for later versions (e.g. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750x_3560x/s...

Hello, I am trying to configure Netflow on my Nexus 5624 Switch, Nx-os 7.2(1)N1(1) Here are the steps that i followed: switch(config)# feature netflow switch(config)# flow timeout active 60switch(config)# flow timeout inactive 15 switch(config)# f...

I have test network setup to emulate a real-world change I need to make to our LAN/WAN infrastructure ASAP. Network consists of: ASA 5505   VLAN1 IP=192.168.24.254 --connected to world via secondary ISP from my office 2960 switch w/three vlans: VLAN1...

mwhite by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , we have WS-C6509E-S32-GE & WS-C6509-E-FWM-K9 switches which has 6509-E , Sup 720  ,and 6700 Series line card . The other model has 6500-E chassis , FWSM and Sup 720 . As per Cisco the above chassis part number & serial number as bundle are goi...

Hi all, My switch is a hig processor CPU, could you please advice me what to do. Switch     Ports       Model                        SW Version                            SW Image------ -      ----           -----                           ---------...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card