Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi folks. I have a 3750 as my primary switch to the uplink and sub-switches, 2950s. I have a Dell PE 610 connected on one of the 2950 switches that's crawling on download speeds. Tested by wget on a few Centos mirrors. My output for the VLAN is below...

I'm hoping that somebody may be able to help me.I have a very bizarre issue that I can't get my head around and have completely run out of ideas.I have 2 6500 core switches (switch 1 - primary [10.207.0.9]/ switch 2 - secondary [10.207.0.10]). Both o...

by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to set up 2 tunnelsFrom Site A to Site BFrom Site A to Site C Config Router site A pseudowire-class PW_2 encapsulation l2tpv3 protocol l2tpv3 tunel ip local interface GigabitEthernet0!crypto keyring key_tunel_UNION_T2370    pre-shared-key addr...

vcapeci46 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!As mentioned in documents "All FabricPath VLANs use conversational MAC address learning."Here my configuration-vlan 100-200,252  mode fabricpath Configured 2 interfaces vlan with ip addresses- n7k-right-bor-core# sh ip int br  | exc unasIP Inte...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, A few days ago I had a MW and everything went just fine. At the next morning I got a call from NOC saying they had an interruption of services and to check everything on routers so I logged in and found these logs:Router1:Sep 23 04:39:30 EC...

I am trying to change the management IP address and gateway remotely. I connect and create a new SVI with a different IP address and change the default gateway. Loss of connectivity is expected. Once i lose connectivity I am not able to establish the...

ardism001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have done NAT config on the switch but it is not working. If anyone could be of help. interface Vlan25  ip address 10.18.95.126 255.255.255.224 ip nat outsideend interface Vlan2 ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.248 ip nat inside show r...

How to fix '%ICC-DFC4-5-WATERMARK: 801 multicast tx pkts for class L2-DRV(FC) are waiting to be processed' , which occurs once in a week..platform : cisco WS-C6509-NEB-A and software s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M). Any feedback appr...

skoirala by Cisco Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Loopback Interface

Hi Friends, What is the exact use of loop back interface, why it was introduced ? I've gone through theory notes, but not getting clear concept. Regards, Mainodin

Hello,We have one 2960S Switches and created Multiple VLANs. While Pinging from Member PC to Member VLAN IP on Switch, we are getting Higher TTL response.But pinging from Member PC to Member PC, we are getting Normal Ping Response. Is there any Probl...

Paul Yang by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which is the smallest/cheapest Cisco switch with dot1Q-tunnel support?I'm looking for a suitable CPE to terminate a fiber with at a customer location, so it needs at least one SFP slot and one 1000Base-T port for q-tunnel handoff.- Mat

mathias by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,           I'm facing problem with one SFP port, which showing port state fault. To troubleshoot it I have shutdown the port and un shutdown the port still the same. And how to recover that port to normal state with restarting the switch. Regar...

Hi,I have two 3750X switches in a stack. There are two stack cables used for redundancy.Recently one of the stack connections has become unreliable (see output below) and I want to rule out a faulty cable by changing it. My question is can one of the...