Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

it's maybe a "stupid" question but i'm just confused a friend of me trying to configure a VPN tunnel, by making a "random" topology which i didn't understand ( or maybe i'm not used to see it so often because it's just random) the topology looks like...

Yea9632 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,one question regarding the oir feature on cat6500. I've found this information about that feature:Caution: When a module is inserted or removed, the switching bus can sometimes stall for about 3 seconds. This can disrupt the adjacencies in protoco...

ssieger by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,I wanted to check how do I see the expiry date for my evaluation license?Recently my vendor activated k9 license on a brand new router by using this command.Router(config)#license boot module c3900 technology-package securityk9 Technology ...

Jagan1976 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I try to configure a C2901 with two Hwic-16A. when I try to send a configuration on a client, the server send to quickly commands and the client don't manage the flow. there is a lot of errors  because commands line are merged ! (there is a lo...

Hi everyone :)Thanks for an awesome resource! I have a question regarding the ospf network area command. I realize that there is an order of precendence incase of overlaps. This is documented in the command reference. However reading up on ospf i cam...

kim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need some help setting up VLAN on SG300 switch.Here's the toplogy:SG300 switch (VLAN1, and VLAN200)||ASA 5510 firewall||ISP routerVLAN 1 - Interface IP: 192.168.1.5VLAN 200 - Interface IP: 10.10.10.254ASA 5510 - 192.168.1.253Static route has be...

Hi, I need to manage our lab remotly, and have setup already set up management. One in a while i need to clear the config (run & start) without loosing my management connection. N7000 no longer supports "copy <file> startup-config", instead suggest u...

R.Artin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes