Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HI. I have two switches that where I want to create eigrp neighbor establisment between them. But for some reason nothing happens when I try. No eigrp neighbor establishment is up. What is the reason ?(EIGRP IS OK between R1 and SW1. But not between ...

Hi,the default ARP timeout is 4 hours in the cisco routers. When an ARP entry is going to expire, will the device send an ARP request to retain it's entry?for example,if the default timeout is 4 hours, at 3 hour 59 minutes, is there any ARP request w...

dpavun by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI , I am using the cisco 3560X series of switches with the IOS ver c3560e-universalk9-mz.150-2.SE.bin.I issued the command boot system flash:c3560e-universalk9-mz.150-2.SE.bin in running config and saved.But when I re-check the running config I don'...

hello,we keep getting the following message and I could notr find any information on cisco website and over the web:2012 Mar  4 07:10:46.211 MA-B11-N7-DEV-11-DEV-15 %ARP-3-INVAL_HDR_HRD_TYPE:  arp [16329]  Found incorrect hardware type in ARP header:...

leonmeg123 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ten location that are all connected via a vlan 922. We have an eigrp Network.  Each location is there own class C subnet. The one i use in the example is 10.9.x.x 255.255.255.0 .   I would like to add a supernet 10.9.64.0-10.9.79.255  i tried ...

My VLAN access lists no longer work. Initially, they did, but now they have no effect. The setup is on a 3750X and looks like this:VLAN 300IP address 10.11.12.1ip access-group V3S out  ip access-list standard V3S1 permit 10.11.12.232 permit 10.11.12....

Hi!I don't know how to ask this question but I am really stuck on this.I am trying to configure TMG on windows server 2008 for HTTP and HTTPS Filtering. I have routed all internet traffic to my default route on L3 300-28 (TMG Server interface e.g. 19...

Hi Guys, I need your expert advice on the below, The client requires isolation between the same vlan, ie, none of the PC on a particular VLAN should be able to talk to other PC on the same VLAN.I know that I can use Private Vlans to achieve this purp...

We have a pair of 4500X switches using VSS and running the deferred 3.5.0E code, so that obviously needs to be upgraded. I'm wondering what experiences there might be from the community regarding the 3.6.x line. 3.6.0E adds support for SFP-H10GB-CU1-...

1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.13 ifInDiscards "The number of inbound packets which were chosen to bediscarded even though no errors had been detected to preventtheir being deliverable to a higher-layer protocol. Onepossible reason for discarding such a packet co...

Hi, As we know privilege 15 is the highest privilege which a user may do everything on a switch. I am using a Network Automation tool for policy compliance checking and only need to collect the configuration of the switch. So i need to create a user ...

Hello,I need help connecting my ASA-5505 Firewall to my TFTP server(cpu)  I cant ping between the two.  They are the only devices on this network and have the IPs as follows:CPU: 10.10.10.15505 (vlan2): 10.10.10.2I am connected to the 5505 from the l...