Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello community. I have issues with ccme voice vlan, it is invisible(i cant ping 192.168.2.1) from root ASA. So i have 192.168.0.1 as data vlan (1) and 192.168.2.1 as voice vlan , voice vlan used on root switch and connected to ASA but voice vlan inv...

Can you help me Cat c6509-E reload connect console  I see : Initializing ATA monitor library...Self extracting the image... [OK]Self decompressing the image : ############################# [OK]              Restricted Rights LegendUse, duplication, o...

Hi All.. Deployed Cisco Miraki on our infrastructure and now user reporting slowness and dis connectivity.What could be the possibility of issue..

Hey people, hope you're well?I have just started to study Cisco and hope to become CCENT very soon but need a little help with the setup of the kit I purchased.The router in question is a Cisco 877M, I have put together the below configuration but am...

Hi,Recently, I noticed some of my uplink ports of 3560 and 2960 are receiving lots of Broadcast.  So far, the network is not degraded and the CPU's are not spiked.   Here's a sample from my show interface command:Received 6011451 broadcasts (4936113 ...

tonyp8581 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am new to these and while studying on straight and cross cables + mdi / mdix leads me to the terms above (DTE and DCE). I understand that DTE devices are like my PC, Servers etc and DCE devices are like the hubs and switches.DTE to DCE devi...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a laptop running window 8.1I have a pc running window server 2012 r2 (without hyper-v)I am using a straight cable cat 5e (both side 568b)I checked my pc ethernet card -> it is using realtek family controller RTL8168EI go to the website...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello family I have a challenge with iOS upgrade using FTP server I will really appreciate helpThe cisco routers and switches to upgrade are listed on the NetENV that is a tool where allthe appliances are listed for management.Please please I need to...

alangueu1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,I'm going to try configure on how to telnet to Edge switch but still no result. My Network topology is below:- 1 Core Switch 3560- 3 Edge Switch 2960I'm configured 4 VLAN:+ Vlan 19: 10.19.10.0/24+ Vlan 20: 10.20.10.0/24+ Vlan 21: 10.21.1...

Hung Ho by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes