Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, if i have 10gbe switch with 24 port, and if i have machine with 10/100/1000mbit network card, can i plug the machine into 10gbe switch ? it will work ?  thanks and regards  -Hadi Salem

Resolved! Mgig?

Hey anyone know when 3850s will have mgig abilty? If they don't all ready? Having a hard time finding any info on it.  Thanks

Hello, We are attempting to port-channel on 4500X trunk interfaces with Auto QoS and encountered the following errors as described here: http://blog.lah.io/2013/10/cisco-catalyst-4500-x-etherchannel-auto.html): 4500X(config)#int range te1/15-16 450...

Hi Guys,Hoping someone could help me, I'm trying to configure my Cisco 877 ADSL border. It uses the ATM interface to talk to the ADSL. The fetch TV uses Multicast IP streams for the "on demand" TVHere is my config:version 15.1no service padservice ti...

Hi GuysPlease see attached diagram for my topology.I have a primary and back sites both are about a mile apart. Both sites now have a link going out and I want to failover traffic to the backup site when the primary external link fails.Now the ISP ha...

Dear all. In our environment we have all the servers and computers assigned with Static IPs. But the problem is users are assigning IPs by themselve without our permission. This is causing us lots of head ache.  So what we are thinking is to Bind Mac...

Hi all ,give me some insight from the process below . is the hike is high or normal ?sh processes cpu | ex 0.00%CPU utilization for five seconds: 38%/24%; one minute: 38%; five minutes: 38% Sw2sh processes cpu | ex 0.00%CPU utilization for five secon...

susim by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to "force" the even ports of C3KX-NM-1G as 10G ports?  The idea is to make "service unsupported-transceiver" work for 3rd party SFP+ transceivers (I'm guessing there's not enough info in the optics' EEPROM to have it detected as 10G,...

While troubleshooting a slowness issue, I connected 2 laptops directly to a 3750-48 port switch. One made a http web file server and folder shared and started downloads and file copy on the other. Download rate that i got was of 18MBytes(144Mbits/sec...

Hi all ,cpu spiking up to 90-100% , Does it solve the issue if we upgrade the firmware "c3560-ipservicesk9-mz.122-55.SE9" .Current firmware is "flash:/c3560-ipbasek9-mz.122-55.SE7/c3560-ipbasek9-mz.122-55.SE7.bin" ------------------------------------...

susim by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,on my 4510, I have about 36 vlans and 40+ trunks(Cisco 3650, 3750, 2960) on my campus, lately when i bring up a new trunk i lose pings to  smaller devices like a PDU mgmt port or thin client or even a printer which some are directly connected to ...

vartanian by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes