Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, We're using 2 P2P link from different providers ( one 30 Mb and second 20 Mb) from Main POP to Remote POP.We required load balance between both the P2P links with failover, but one of the port in suspended mode while channel-group apply.Remot...

One of my edge Huawei S5700-28C-EI stack switches  is dead, I am going to replace it with a Cisco switch Catalyst 3750 series PoE-48 via a trunk link  with GE fiber port on both ends, please see the diagram below.                                  tru...

dellpe741 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have a problem with one Catalyst 3560 V2, i have a 7911 IP Phone and a PC attached to it, when enable port security on that port the PC and IP Phone works perfectly, after shutdown the and turn on again the PC loss the connection, the IP Phone ...

Hello!I have two SF220-48 switches with default VLAN1 and additionally created VLAN2 & VLAN3.Switches placed in two rooms and are connected to each other via one Ethernet cable which is connected in 48 port on every switch.How must I configure 48 por...

Trying to configure a Nexus 7K to send syslog messages to a local syslog server.  For some reason the messages are not being received by the syslog server.7K version is 6.1(2)Switch can ping syslog server.Syslog server is known working and will accep...

Trying to set up an EtherChannel on CNA and get the following message "Error: Create EhterChannel"  Static MAC entries are associated  Gi3/1.  I've checked the MAC Table for this interface and it shows no entries.

Hi all, I want to know, Why VFC not supported over VPC. Like I have one Nexus 5548UP as a access switch and two N5K UP model upwards having in VPC with downstream nexus 5548UP like a triangle. I want to configure VFC between VPC but it is not support...

I have a Catalyst 3750G 48p PoE switch. When i firs set it up, i had a piece of paper and a pen (which i still have) that i wrote username and password on. So i still have this. However, the switch no longer accepts that username and password. I can ...

Hi,Is it possible to remove the "log" keywork from ACLs without having to recreate them. For example, if I have the following ACLAccess-list 120   deny ip  any any logIf you want to remove the "log" keyword, do I need to do "no" to ACL and then recre...

S891 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Putting together a lab setup for an upcoming network project. I have OSPF configured between the core router (6509 VSS) and a border router (7206VXR). Everything works great to/from ultimate destination (routing updates, etc). However, when I place a...

bkoch1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Afternoon,     Would like to upgrade a 4507R to more current IOS. (cat4500-entservicesk9-mz.122-50.SG6.bin)Sup V-10GE 10GE (X2) running cat4000-i5k91s-mz.122-25.EWA14.binWould like to upgrade to 4500 software. I have had Supervisor V's with newer ios...

ishtorres by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card