Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,    I need to connect the following modules and Power AC to a IE 3000 Switch.    Can you help if the order below is the correct way to connect those modules.     PWR-IE50W-AC <----> IE-3000-4TC-E <-----> IEM-3000-4PC <-------> PWR-IE65W-PC-AC...

lomonaco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for a "best practice" QoS design for PCoIP on my Cisco Catalyst switches. Is anyone using PCoIP in their LAN or have any thoughts on a good QoS deployment? Regards,-Dan

Hi,How can the below ACL automatically work according to given schedule which is every "Friday from 8:00 am too 11:00 am till 4 month" while the time-range is not working.someone asked me it possible through CACTI backup tool? If this is possible the...

Dear allI got some questions regarding the SG200-08P (8-port 10/100/1000 SLM2008PT) Switch. Its an 8-port PoE switch with 4 ports being PoE enabled.Question 1) Could the SG200-08P be used as a PD device? (like SG200-08)2) if 1 yes does it provide a P...

Resolved! Redundancy SW

HiI have two access switch 48 ports connect to distribution Switch 6500, Do I need to add another distribution Switch for redundancy and configure both distribution switch for HSRP, or what is the advice to make Network HA..Thank you

Toss Leey by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning -  I have an issue that has happened twice - and I need some advice.  I have a 4506 running version 12.2(46)SG. We recently encountered an issue where I BELIEVE the issue to be IPV6 sending out a broadcast storm, and completely flooded t...

Joel Fox by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card