Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys, Since last week my catalyst 9500 start to show the following logs: 001204: Oct 4 00:10:08.930 BST: %FMFP-6-OBJ_DWNLD_TO_DP_RESUME: Switch 1 R0/0: fman_fp_image: AOM download of objects to Data Plane is back to normal001206: Oct 4 11:40:08...

Hello, I am trying to move a 9500 VSL pair to a new location from its current location. I wanted help to see if I have the steps in order.Take backup. Make sure redundancy is good. Make sure all uplinks and downlinks are in HA both chassis. Shutdown ...

AKDroid by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there, I've been doing a project of mine, and this is a follow up of my previous post. I am close to finishing this project of mine and the last thing I needed to do was set each of the PC's email configurations. I tried composing a mail from a...

vinciicrz by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, AllI'm on my first network eng job after achieving my CCNA :) I'm the only guy here with no test equipment so I'm being cautious with everything I'm doing.Basically, I want to change a switch's (3750X) hostname to be in line with the naming conve...

Harv Cee by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having issue with some devices not being able to save to a file server using SCP .  The problem seems to be a 1 way issue so it's not a FW issue also I have devices which are the same device running the same code  yet one works but one does not work ...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While attempting to recover the password for a Catalyst 3850 following this community discussion, IOS via the console has become unusable.I booted to ROMMON using the MODE button on the switch and issued the following commands:   Switch: SWITCH_IGNOR...

Hello,Anyone can make me mor understand about traffic direction in physical interface and vlan interface?Scenario 1:Router Interface g0/1 connected to LAN, and Interface g0/2 connected to INTERNET. When i assign output QoS Policy on interface g0/2, w...

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card