cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! DR planning + config backups

These are the commands I run to copy into my disaster recovery planning documents. Just wondering if there are any other commands I should run or if maybe this is just overkill.SW 3750 STACKsh versh bootsh env allsh invsh switch detailsh cdp neish vl...

UDLD in cisco router

Hi all, Do we have udld support in routers ? can someone pls guide me if we have this feature available on cisco routers ?                   

Jonn cos by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Sup 8-E Uplink Ports

I'm confused on table 2 of this doc:  http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps4324/data_sheet_c78-728191.htmlFor a single sup 8-e, I can utilize all 8-10Gb ports, but when I go to a dual sup with active/standby, I can only use 4-...

Resolved! HP NIC Teaming with Cisco switch

Hi all,currently we have a HP DL360 with 2* NC373i nic on the server and it is connected to the cisco 3750switchon the server we have SLB setup and with auto loadbalaning (assuming it will use TCP to load balance)on the switch have 1 portchannel setu...

July sall by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WS-SVC-IPSEC-1 Support

I am trying to get some experience with 6500 series switches so I bought a used 6504 and some cheap line cards on eBay to mess around with. I was surprised when I installed a WS-SVC-IPSEC-1 like card and got an error saying this is not supported.I gr...

Resolved! Access using Putty

Hi,I am having issues connecting to my cisco 2960 switch through putty. When I try to connect I get access denied. This is not a new switch and I have asked the networking group if any changes have been made.

Resolved! two group of 2960-s stacked switches connection problem

I have two group of 2960 stacked switches connected by trunked (UTP) interfacestack-1                       stack-2SW-1 -------UTP-------- SW-ASW-2                           SW-BSW-3                           SW-CSW-4                           SW-DI ...

BOOT LOADING ERROR IN 3750X

Hi , i have a question can some one help me out , i have got a 3750x 48 port swith but it is showing an boot loading error.switch: bootLoading "flash:/c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-53.SE2/c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-53.SE2.bin"...flash:/c3750e-universalk9-...

oliver by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Installing L3 License Nexus 5548

Hi,I have my license file ID - now I need to activate it. Does anyone know a good link for the step by step install?I have this link:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/nx-os/licensing/guide/b_Cisco_NX-OS_Licensing_Guide_chapter_01...

Resolved! Need advice regarding VLANs and DHCP

Hi all,Happy new year,So, my question...and fogive me if this is a stupid question, I've only just started studying networking, for extra credits to complete one of my assignments I was wondering if it's possible for the hosts on three vlans on a sub...

Catalyst 3750X OSPF support in IP Base image?

Hi all,I'm trying to work out if I need to order the "IP services" image for a couple of C3750-X.  I need to run OSPF on these switches, but find the IOS image requirements on Cisco contradict.At the top of the data sheet it says:• Open Shortest Path...

VRF Route leaking to internet

I'm just starting to learn about route leaking today, so I'm still trying to figure this out.In short, I've created three vlans and put them in a vrf and would like them to access the internet.  At this point, I have vrf created, vlans assigned and a...