Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We have a customer who is Juniper shop mainly. They are currently at 100 branch setup and planning for 500 branches. Since i have implemented DMVPN before, this is what i proposed to them (they dont require full mesh but strict hub and spoke)....

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm very new to QOS and have some questions. 1. If I enable "mls qos" on the access layer switches will the MLS QOS markings set at the access layer be automatically read at the core/distribution layer, or does the "mls qos" option need ena...

We have a 3750 configured as a gateway, with gig connections to several client switches (all 2950).  Recently, we discovered that one of the switches has an additional connection to the core switch into one of the ethernet ports.  If we remove either...

jmorrow81 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone!We have several stack switches with different IOS on them (basically ipbase 12.2 IOS). It`s needed to move from telnet to SSH. So I should upgrade IOS from ipbase to ipbasek9.I have found that all IOS since 12.2 ipbasek9 supports SSH. But...

his by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I´m studying QoS for industrial application, and the goal is to prioritize a traffic to a PLC (Programmable Logic Control) that communicates over Ethernet with UDP. The PLC is very sensitive to delay, jitters and packet losses. Also, we need...

Hi Guys, We have recently bought 2 x cisco Nexus C5548 UP switches. they are running firmware code : 5.2(1)N1(4) and I want to upgrade them to 5.2(1)N1(8).However, when I try to upload a the kickstart file and firmware to the switch  I get the the fo...

I inherited a closed Cisco development network in a Data Center. The administrator(s) who originally set it up used a lot of static routes. They caused a lot of issues before I had to diagram of the network and understood the signal flow. In the begi...

Hi all, I'm having issues with a simple router on a stick lab. i'm having problems communicating between hosts on seperate vlans. the router is a 3845 and the switch is a 3750.hostname LABROUTER!boot-start-markerboot-end-marker!!enable secret 4 tnhtc...

daiprice5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a stack with 3 ws-C3850-48T switches.They are running 3.3.4SE firmware.Installed 12 sept this year.Yesterdag the stack suddently rebootet.To day they have just rebootet Again.Are there a more stable version ?

pbuch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes