Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 core switches of model  catalyst 6506-e. Both are interconnected by VSS. Each core switch have 2 supervisor engine module VS-S720-10G. Total 4 supervisor engine module. If one module in switch A failed then the other switch B module takeover...

Hello,Recently I was advised on this forums to switch over to Virtual Stackwise from HSRP on the Core Switches we have running on the network. I have deleted all of the HSRP configurations and wiped the switch that is going to be the standby switch (...

dannyh by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two IP access-lists standard.  writtenIP  access-lists standard Ship_Multicast permit 10.0.0.13 0.0.255.0....deny any IP access-lists standard Local_Multicastpermit 12.2.01 0.0.0.0..... deny any  The issue I am having is the ACL named Local_Mu...

kylehash by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Cisco Router ASR1001-X IOS 16.06.07 connected to a switch using SFP module and copper cable.All was fine but 3 days ago during a check task I have seen that the routeur doesn't respond to ping on the IP address configured on this inter...

Hi,In a building ground floor has 150 users using LAN ...The floor has 2 network rack... One rack consists 1 distribution switch and 5 access switch. The second rack consists 3 access switch .....the second rack switchers connects through fiber from ...

Lijo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently had a failure on Catalyst 9300-24t and for about half a day after the failure the timestamps in the show log were as follows. What is the reason for this with a period before the month?Before the outage-----Apr 2 09:56:49.719 JST: <log me...

d-man by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HX-FI-6454

Hi Everyone If you may assist me with information - if Nexus N3K-C3064PQ 48x10G sfp+, 4x40G QSFP+ switch is compatible as uplink from HX-FI-6454 UCS Fabric Interconnect. If not then suggest the appropriate switch compatible with HX-FI-6454. Thanks.  

shafisyed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two switches in stack 3750x and following message is shownError Message PLATFORM_STACKPOWER-4-CABLE_A_CURRENT_IN: Switch [dec] stack powercable 1 inward current is over the limit Any solution and what is reason