Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm struggling to understand what input i need to support each stack when dual feed, so if I was too loose either my essential or non-essential feed there is another drawn for the stack not to shut down any devices, I thought i had it but a recent...

kevtwad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having an issue with logging in to a 9300 switch after attempting to add the switch to the inventory within DNAC. Now when I try to SSH to the switch I receive an output that looks like an xml file with multiple lines similar to these:<capability...

Resolved! CTS on IE4000

I have 2 IE4000's. Both are Version 15.2(4)EA5. One allows me to program/configure CTS. The other doesn't recognize CTS as a command. I'm wondering what could cause 1 IE4000 to recognize the command and the other one with the same software version do...

I have a Cisco Catalyst 9300 and cannot access the GUI. The documentation says to connect it to a DHCP server so it can acquire an IP Address, but in the same sections tells you to navigate to 192.168.1.1 - I have connected it to a DHCP server and it...

I have inherited a handful of used switches.Model number = WS-C3850-48PI connected to one unit via usb console cable and was presented with the initial configuration dialogue and was able to set the required IP to VLAN1 and I created a user with the ...

oveloz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a bunch of licenses that are expiring on my Cisco account and I'm not sure what exactly needs to be renewed. I had an issue a couple of months ago where my switch stopped working because the smart license lease expired so I generated a new one...

chueymtz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am using a Cisco 9300 switch with computers plugged into it via ethernet. The devices can access the internet and ping 1.1.1.1, but cannot ping 8.8.8.8 for some reason.I am pretty new to networking, so I would be grateful if someone can help...

mr5923 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a scenario that i have tried dealing with with but out of reach. This is my situation: I manage an autonomous system-HQ with different physical branches with their own subnet with its own DNS/DHCP. So that means each site has its own vl...

Good day,My Cisco 3850 is stuck in rommon. When I power it up I do get the following error and it goes directly into rommon.bs_open[8]: Unable to erase boot_block 0openWhen I do a dir flash: I do see my files in the flash.switch: dir flash:Directory ...

KoosG by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 6506 with two WS-SUP720-3B supervisors and s72033-adventerprisek9-mz.151-2.SY4a.bin IOS. I checked Cisco's Download Software section but I did not find the appropriate IOS according to my 720 supervisors.Any help is appreciated.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card