Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

On a C9300 switch, is there a limit to how many interfaces can be spanned to one port? For example, say i had a layer 3 network of 10 switches all spanning to a single port on one C9300 - is there a practical limit?

jmcgrady1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Three commands below are entered on c9300 sw. But when show run, the third one cannot be seen. Anyone can explain it ? Thanks snmp-server view CDE iso includedsnmp-server group ABC v3 priv read CDEsnmp-server user User08 ABC v3 auth sha k6QpBm...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everybodyI’m studying QoS, such as Policing. And I have one question: Why packets drop (violated), if interface rate not exceeded 128 000 bps, I don’t understand that moment ?I build lab on EVE-NG. Topology is very simple. R1 and R2 routers direc...

Resolved! Stackwise Question

Just to quickly confirm. If we have three switches but need another added to a stack, we will actually need 2 more cables, correct? One from the third to the fourth and another from the fourth to the first? Thanks

InquiringTech_0-1675871820197.png

Buenas tardes estimados, Solicito de su amable colaboración, si actualmente el modelo WS-C2960X-24TS-LL, permite configurar el arp inspection, ya que estoy tratando de realizar dicha configuración, pero no es posible.Good afternoon dear, I request yo...

Resolved! PVST to MST

Hi All,I got 3 existing stack switches in MST with the below config. !spanning-tree mode mstspanning-tree extend system-id!spanning-tree mst configurationname xxxxrevision 1instance 1 vlan 1-4094!spanning-tree mst 0-1 priority 8192!We connected anoth...

Psmurali89 by Spotlight
  • 17 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi I am using ansible to send command "show run" to switches. But the access is refused. It looks like the username and password for the switch are not in correct place of its command. If the username is test1 and password is test2 for these switched...