Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there any issue with Catalyst 6500 and the new X2 10GBASE-T connectors inside a WS-X6716-10GE module where the connector is not recognized by the sho interface status command? The switch is running IOS 12.2(33)SXH8b.The connector is unkown as show...

JPavonM by VIP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was looking at a NAS  and it had a bult in 10GBASE-T interface (Cat 6A or 6 wiring).  I do not see any X2 or SFP+ modules that directly support that. Is there any such single interface module for the 3750X or the 6500? This is no...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 3600 Router in front of our network and we will be moving a few websites to a new server.I'd like to add a few rules to the 3600 to redirect all traffic from one  of our ip address to the ip address of the new servercan this be done?If...

jjj092353 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a particular problem: on a router with one in and one out interface, i want to route all traffic, but i want to bridge one specific well-known MAC address. I wonder if this is possible. On a cisco router, I can do IRB, but each interfac...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco community,I was wondering if there is a known problem as to why the ip multicast-routing [distributed] option is not available on the Cat 3850 platforms global command " ip multicast-routing " is accepted  the configuration guide named:IP Mu...

Hi, does stacking 2 Lan Base 3750x Switches require stack power cable? because there is only one stacking cable 50cm in the box, it is enough for stacking? Meanwhile, IP Base 3750x switch box contains one stacking cable and one stack power cable Pls ...

minhho by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, need help with nat setup, so my setup is as follows (just on packet tracer), i have 4 routers which can be seen below , R1, R2, R3 and the Gateway 1.1.1.1 which is supposed to be my isp. so will refer to it as ISP.If i ignore R2, and concentr...

Hello I am looking at a 1Mbps link and there is a switch connected at the end. There is a PC connected on one switch port and the max traffic it can get for a file download is 40Kbps on that port. there are no other PCs connected to the link and no Q...

Hi All, I am posting this issue on the Cisco community site, I've also posted it in the J-net discussion forums. I have three Netscreen-25 firewalls on my LAN. Two are configured as a NSRP pair/cluster and the thrid is a standalone firewall. All fire...

Hi guys, i wanted to activate auto-qos on my LAN, but when i get to the C4500 i find that the command auto .... is not accepted  Sh Version :Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500e-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 03.05...