Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyoneWe are having some strange arp issues in one vlan. Suddenly, some devices (not all of them) from vlan 1 are not able to ping vlan 2. Interface vlans are located on different switches and I have to manually clear arp in vlan 1 to make co...

Hello everyone,I am trying to study for the CCNA test and I'm working with 2 switches trying to configure vtp.The first switch seems to be ok but the second switch when I go into config mode the only option undervtp is file.  How do I get to the othe...

Hello everyone.Due to the error "%NGWC_COMMON-1-WDOG_CPUHOG" and to resolve the issue I have upgraded the switch software to the latest version 03.03.04SE:Switch Ports Model              SW Version        SW Image              Mode------ ----- ----- ...

mrnsmn75h by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm working on segmenting my network for users that are members of Finance. These users are distributed among several locations, each site is connected over MPLS Layer 2 network. At Site A I have a VLAN 10 setup with the Finance users at that loca...

Hi, I'm having trouble setting up SSH on my new Switch.no aaa new-modelaaa authentication login default localip domain-name king.localip ssh time-out 60ip ssh authentication-retries 2ip ssh version 2line vty 0 4 transport input sshline vty 5 15 trans...

Nick C. by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Am I able to mix and match IPservices and IPbase licenses in a 3850 stack? I have done this on the 3750s before no problem. I assume also i can use the C3850-NM-4-10G with either feature set, regardless of it being services/base?What is the maximu...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCNP Switching 642-813Official Certification Guide978-1-58720-243-8//---I have a question with information provided on page 79-80. The following example is detailed for trunk port configuration.(config )# interface gigabitethernet 2/1(config-if)# swi...

Im trying to implement my University network. Just the lab network.Now my university is using class B to the labs and other computers and class C to wireless (AP)And i divide my ips like that:Class CLab 1ID : 192.168.0.0Start : 192.168.0.1End : 192....